Heavy Duty 7-Way Plugs and Accessories
AE11700(, 02, 04, 10, 62-64, 900, 902, 904, 910)
Meets and exceeds all standards of SAE J560.
- Floating pins for ease of alignment and maximum contact.
- Will accept the widest range of wire gauges, from #16 wires to #8 ground
- Interchangeable with all competitive ATA types.
- Tapered design fits comfortably and conveniently for easy hand-position
pull. Jumbo finger pull grips and two hang-up holes.
- High-impact cycolac interior with extended lip for easy removal and
- Solid brass terminal screws.
- 40 amps continuous duty @ 6-28 VDC.
- WeatherBeater seal accommodates
.450 minimum wire dia.
Sockets and Accessories
Hole = 2" Diameter
Interchangeable with all competitive makes.
- Meets and exceeds all standards of SAEJ560 (Solid Pin Sockets only)
- Floating pins for ease of alignment and Maximum Contact
- Self grounded. (Die Cast only)
- Optimum slant mount and drain slot rid housing interior of accumulated
- Will accept the widest range of gauges from #16 wires to #8 ground wire.
Ground Terminal Pin #1 will accept #14 gauge min. to #8 gauge max. Other
terminals will accept #16 gauge min to #10 gauge max.
- 40 amps continuous duty @ 6-28 VDC.
- Self grounded (Die Cast only) to #1 Ground Terminal
- Stainless steel spring
Sockets with Replaceable Circuit Breakers
AE11732(, 33, 35,
36, 37, 39, 49, 801-2)
Base plate and back plate made from rugged glass filled nylon to resist
breaking. Bottom lip has been extended to allow for better plug and cable
support. Drain hole has been incorporated into the housing to allow accumulated
moisture to escape. Will accept hte widest range of wire gauges from #14 wire to
#8 ground wire. Will accept all plugs conforming to S.A.E. J560 specifications.
Ground may be tied to any screw mounting the rear terminal plate. Designed to
provide easy serviceability of circuit breakers. Recommended that positive feed
be attached to aux post on circuit breaker.
Connectors and Accessories AE11600-17
- Three socket versions to choose from: Exposed, Rubber boot coverage, or
Die-cast shell coverage.
- High impact interiors of super strength keyed for proper assembly.
- Brass terminal pins for best conductivity, terminals accept up to #12
- Plug available with or without cable guard.
- Replaceable plug interior helps keep down maintenance costs.
- Plated steel cable guard prevents cable chafing.
- Two 1/4" mounting holes on 6-way sockets, 2-7/8" on center.
Mounts through 1-3/8" hole.
Polarized, chrome plated housing, spring loaded cover. Durable interiors. Split
brass contact for maximum current. Mounting holes 1-3/4" on centers.
Latest design die cast 4-pole unit incorporating many new and improved features.
- Extended exterior and socket conceals terminals.
- Unique cable clamp prevents chafing - gives more cable support - saves
- Integral finp-pr erins for nositivp null - never shakes loose.
- Stainless steel spring.
- Dust and water resistant.
- Heavy duty 6-way & 4-way terminals accept up to #12 gauge wire.
- Two 1/4" mounting holes on 4-way sockets, 2-7/8" on center.
Mounts through 1-3/8" dia. hole.
Connectors Chrome Plated
12-24 Volts, 20 Amp, Polarized. Chrome Die Cast ABS Plastic High impact green
insulators and split brass contacts.
Pole Connectors AE11850-3
and AE11762-3, AE11771-3
This rugged Single-pole Connector has a continuous duty capacity of 300 amps,
and is ideal for almost all heavy-duty power applications- on trucks,
agricultural equipment, utility vehicles, winches, light air craft ground
equipment, etc. The connector is interchangeable with competitive brands.
Provides power for auxiliary equipment from battery.
AE11200(, 300, 405) and AE12200(, 402, 404, 406, 600, 601)
Molded Inline connectors are an economical means of connecting electrical
systems. Wires are color coded for easy installation. Standard 18 gauge
automotive wire, 12" long, except where noted. Polarized to insure proper
connection. Molded case offers all-round weather protection. 12 Volts, 15 Amps.
Connectors Heavy Duty & Adaptors
RV Connectors Heavy Duty include:
- 7-Way Connectors and Sets
- 9-Way Connectors and Sets
- Connector Adaptors
Style Sockets & Wiring Assemblies
to RVI standards.
Interlocking connector that seals out moisture, eliminates loose wiring, and
forms weather-tight, non-corrosive assembly.
Includes mounting hardware and installation instructions.
7-Way Connectors and Sets
- Socket, bracket, interlocking connector and harness assembly, and wire
To order, click on check boxes, then click on Add to Order Form to add to